Sunday 4 May 2014

Hello Spring!

Dear Spring,
I'm glad you finally came to Southern Alberta, it has been a while since we last met. Please stay for at least a month before the grass turns brown.
The only thing that could make you better is if you would get off your emotional roller coaster and be nice for a little while. Everyone around here would really appreciate it!
Thanks!

Okay, so spring has sprung, and I've been itching to get outside and take pictures again. I know you can take pictures in the winter, but they just don't turn out quite as good as ones with green grass do!

If you have any questions, or would like to book a session, let me know through Facebook, or my email, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.







Seriously, this is pretty cute!



1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures Jill! I hope your "conversation" with spring works! He needs to stay around for longer than a day! Hanna, Carly and Lucy are excellent subjects for you and you do a good job making them look good!

    ReplyDelete