Sunday 26 April 2015

Spring gives us all a little spring in our step!

This is my annual SPRING IS HERE post. I do this to celebrate the fact that, well, SPRING IS HERE! And that means that it is a fabulous time to get photos taken! Senior, family, individual, engagement, extended family, maternity, newborn, best friends, bridals, weddings, you name it, it's a good time:) It is also a perfect time to book a session, even if you aren't interested in spring photos. 
If you have any questions at all, or are interested in booking a session, don't hesitate to send me a message, or email me, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. 
I am also booking for grad sessions on the day of Cardston High School Graduation. If you are interested in a time slot, let me know! 
Thanks to everyone who has allowed me to photograph them in the past!















No comments:

Post a Comment